Making Lemonade Out of Lemons
What if, instead of a gradual decline in the quality of your life as you grow older, your body and brain were to become stronger… more resilient… more creative…?
You can become physically and mentally stronger at any age. Come and discover what’s possible for you, your friend, son, daughter, mother, father, or other loved ones.
- Learn how to support yourself and others to create change at any age.
- Explore the myths about learning, strength training and aging and how they could be holding you back.
- Discover the “fountain of youth” accessible through strength training.
- Become familiar with cognitive (brain) strength training resources, exercises, techniques, games, and strategies for people of all ages.
- Play brain games and have fun!
- Walk away with the resources, the motivation, and the support to pursue physical and cognitive fitness for yourself or others.
- Develop resources for enhancing self esteem, self confidence, and improved independence for yourself or others.
- Explore resources for effective communication and skills for improved relationships.
- Take away resources to generate more love, optimism, and hope for overall quality of life.
Facilitator: Shirley Berry
Nutrition and Wellness Specialist
Cognitive Fitness Facilitator
For more information, please post a message below or call: 647-761-1955. I look forward to hearing from you!